Forget about the Air Jordans for a moment, and take note to some of the heat that is having sneakerheads calling stores and checking out blogs for information. Here are the hot releases Nike will be droppin in March 2013.
March Shoe Releases
This year Nike is coming out with several new Foamposite colorways and a new crazy hybrid between the Penny 1 and the Barkley collection.
- The Nike Air Foamposite One “Fighter Jet Camo” is set to release on 02/09/13.
- The Nike Air Foamposite One “New York Knicks” colorway will drop 03-02-13.
- The Nike Air Foamposite One “Phoenix Suns” will drop on 03-02-13.
- The Nike Air Foamposite One “Whiteout” will be releasing on 03-29-13.
- A new concept that Nike is coming out with this year is the Nike Barkley Posite Max. The Eggplant colorway is set to release on 03/09/13.
Ok… Ok… Back to the Nike Air Jordans!
They are re-releasing some Air Jordans this month! Since the Air Jordan IV “Thunder” came out last year I guess its time that the “Lightning” finally struck. Check for theLightning IV to hits stores 03/02/13. Air Jordan 13 White/True Red-Black AKA “He Got Game” came out before in 1997 then in 2008 for the “countdown pack” but if you missed your chance, be ready to cop on 03/16/2013.
CHECK OUT THE GALLERY BELOW
Nike Air Foamposite One “Phoenix Suns”
Nike Barkley Posite Max – Eggplant Colorway
Nike Air Foamposite One “Whiteout”
Nike Air Foamposite One “New York Knicks”
Nike Air Foamposite One “Fighter Jet Camo”
Air Jordan 13 Retro “He Got Game”
Air Jordan 4 Retro “LIghtning”